Oceans of Osyrus
ICCULIS

Trey Anastasio (born Ernest Joseph Anastasio III on September 30, 1964)

I thought the tour ended in NOLA but I just learned they added a benefit show in Atlanta with all proceeds to go to Waterwheels cancer fund one memory of C-Cott. Pretty sweet - anyone in ATL going tonight?

Trey Anastasio Trio will end their first tour since 1999 at Terminal West in Atlanta, GA on April 29. “Sustain,” a performance in memory of Chris Cottrell, will benefit the WaterWheel Cancer Fund. 

sustain_small.png

Acoustic Trey - West Coast

http://trey.com/december-solo-acoustic-tour/

Trey Anastasio has announced December 2018 solo acoustic tour dates. Tickets will be available through a real-time presale beginning Wed, May 2 at 12PM PT and ending Thu, May 3 at 12PM PT treytickets.shop.ticketstod.... General on-sale will start this Fri, May 4 at 10am PT at trey.com/tour. For show specific on sale days and times, visit trey.com/tour

Trey Anastasio December 2018 Solo Acoustic Tour Dates Below:
Dec 3 – Mesa, AZ – Ikeda Theater at Mesa Arts Center
Dec 5 – Santa Barbara, CA – The Granada Theatre
Dec 7 – Los Angeles, CA – Walt Disney Concert Hall
Dec 8 – Oakland, CA – Paramount Theatre
Dec 10 – Eugene, OR – Hult Center for the Performing Arts, Silva Concert Hall
Dec 11 – Redding, CA – Cascade Theatre
Dec 14 – Boulder, CO – Macky Auditorium Concert Hall
Dec 15 – Boulder, CO – Macky Auditorium Concert Hall
TA_SoloAcoustic2018_layered-735x1024.jpg

On 4/27/2018 at 8:40 AM, McGregor said:

:down: 

DbvpMAgV0AAAAFc.jpg:large

good friends are pretty cool 

I didn't make jazz fest after getting sick and was pretty bummed about not seeing trey too. My buddy who went dropped by today and said here you go, sorry you missed fest. Gave me the poster. 

I mean even I wouldn't ask someone to carry a poster around during a show for someone else, that's a bit much.  Big effort.

and I don't love posters of shows I didn't go to either ....but I love nola...and trey so fuck it. 

On 7/6/2018 at 12:06 PM, wil-san said:

There will be a free webcast of Trey with the trio tomorrow night.

https://www.livelist.com/shows/levitate-music-festival

This is going on right now. Milkman is in on things. I guess it the Trey Quartet. I think Trey just teased no woman no cry in farmhouse. 

Went to the show in Charlottesville last week.  Hotter than hell but a great show.  I think this band might just own the rights to Camel Walk now.

Trey’s voice sounded really great.  I don’t know if he’s been working with a coach, but it was smooth all night, particularly during the acoustic songs in the encore.

Rolled down to Levitate with Preston and met up with a nice crew for pre and post party.  Had a few beers early and 2 more in the venue - well planned intake against the heat and all the walking required at a 3 stage Fest.  We went out of our old balls way to lock down dead center aisle position 20 row back or so for TAB + Ray.  Tiring to hold down that type of busy up close space at this age but this time was worth it.  Watched with Preston, and some of you know Tom and Joe.  Ran into our very own Outtacontrolsmiler Julie for most of show.  Brought back 15 year old show going memories with these people for sure.  

Verdict:  Trey 100% machine gunned our faces.  

This seems like a special tour, especially with all the Ray stuff that went down and him feeling good enough to play (and he's sounding awesome).  See it if you enjoyed the old school tab trio sound  and that insane shredding from 99 tab tour and want to hear it beefed up on steroids.  Or if you just like to have your face ripped off.  

Edited by jerrytrey

On 7/7/2018 at 7:54 PM, dug less beers said:

I think Trey just teased no woman no cry in farmhouse. 

By just playing the song, "Farmhouse?"

Far out. :P 

On 7/8/2018 at 6:45 AM, M Thorne said:

I think this band might just own the rights to Camel Walk now.

Didn't they always?