Oceans of Osyrus
teenagewasteland

Phish Rumor Thread

@Phish_Forum is at the All-Good Festival this weekend, and tweeted that CK5 confirmed an MSG run for this NYE. I don't know this guy, but I started following him on Twitter over this past summer tour. He provided great commentary during some shows.

Not a hot rumor. Completely expected, but good news nonetheless.

yeah..Jim James leaked the fact that Phish has MSG booked for the next 3 or so New Years Eves.

Trey has a new solo album out this fall, so I'd expect a tour around that. It's not TAB though..members of TAB are on it, but it has different musicians throughout it, so not sure what a touring lineup would be.

& Page announced he's playing with the Metermen on Halloween, just to squash any Halloween show rumors that might pop up.

Edited by Dustin

1/20/2013 - Blue Cross Arena, Rochester, NY

Wha Chu talking 'bout Pat? Gibberish or really a rumor??

Trey Tour is taking shape for late Oct. My peeps in the industry in Boston have confirmed with me a night at the Orpheum in Boston on Oct. 27th. I despise that venue.......

Wha Chu talking 'bout Pat? Gibberish or really a rumor??

Trey Tour is taking shape for late Oct. My peeps in the industry in Boston have confirmed with me a night at the Orpheum in Boston on Oct. 27th. I despise that venue.......

Not gibberish, according to my friend who knows someone in events across the street at Blue Cross Arena.

I'd say it's pretty obvious at this point that they only want to be on the road when their kids aren't in school.

:lol:

FotY!

Isn't there word of album work this fall? Maybe this will accompany the drop? Because they are definitely getting widespread radio play (does that still exist?) for the single. The whole country can barely forget The Connection.

From Reddit.

Nothing huge to report. They don't even have a rough draft together yet on summer dates/venues.

• 0% chance of any Phish shows or runs until mid/late June. This is in complete stone.

• Festival will be in the northeast. (2 being considered Watkins Glen, Poconos, and a few Northern NY locations) the fest will be a "focus point" for "antics and stunts" Phish's 30th summer celebrations. The anniversary shows later in the year will be in smaller venues so this is their shot to "go big for anyone who wants to come celebrate."

• Fall tour 100% happening and ending on Halloween (East Coast).

• 30th anniversary run in late November early December. "about a week long"

• Nye @ msg (end of contract)

• More info of the summer tour in early feb or so. They expect dates public in the first 2 weeks of march.

I'm just going to say it. That list of bullets bores me to tears.

Your tears give me strength.

Here's to hoping for another Watkins Glen show. That place was perfect. Indoor plumbing and a port-a-potty-less weekend was the pinnacle of my festival career.

Your tears give me strength.

Here's to hoping for another Watkins Glen show. That place was perfect. Indoor plumbing and a port-a-potty-less weekend was the pinnacle of my festival career.

No doubt. You live in the North East.

Are they trying to run out their time with their current management fulfilling only the bare minumum of their contracts?

that or they all have lots of toddlers and are busy as hell