Oceans of Osyrus
Sign in to follow this  
teenagewasteland

Phish New Year’s at MSG: 12/28-31

https://www.jambase.com/article/phish-2018-new-years-run-madison-square-garden

edit: urp, could someone correct the thread title to include the year?

Phish will return to familiar territory to celebrate the end of 2018 and ring in 2019. The jam titans announced a four-night New Year’s Run at Madison Square Garden spanning December 28 – 31.

Last year Phish played a total of 17 concerts at MSG including a historic 13-show residency dubbed the Baker’s Dozen. By the time the 2018 New Year’s Run concludes, the quartet will have performed 60 times at the famed venue dating back to their Madison Square Garden debut on December 30, 1994. Eight of the last nine Phish New Year’s Runs (including the upcoming one) have been held at The Garden. While the 2010 installment was split between MSG and The Centrum in Worcester, the rest consisted solely of shows at the “World’s Greatest Arena.” This year’s Phish New Year’s Eve concert will be the 12th hosted at the venue

Edited by teenagewasteland

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 12:46 PM, dances_with_wooks said:

I forgot to put a ticket order in.  Nice. 

Snoozed on that as well but will be trying today.

If I can score extras, I'll certainly grab them and let you know @teenagewasteland... I think we're trying for Sunday and Monday/NYE.

8 minutes ago, Andrew59832 said:

Looks like the bots won this one.  Sorry gang.

Ugh, same here.... I will keep trying throughout the afternoon just in case. But dang.

WHY IS THIS BAND SO POPULAR?!? :lookaround:

1 minute ago, Greta said:

Ugh, same here.... I will keep trying throughout the afternoon just in case. But dang.

WHY IS THIS BAND SO POPULAR?!? :lookaround:

Weird....tons of resale tickets up on Ticketmaster within a couple minutes.  I'm sure everything is totally kosher, though.  Ticketmaster is an outstanding company.  They have all the best people. 

Edited by dances_with_wooks

Nice. Well, at least someone I know got through. Somehow that helps the sting of rejection. :D

BTW do you have any extras? :lol::lookaround:

I see that "Platinum" seats are available, starting at ~$150+.. WTF? :rolleyes: 

Ugh. That's crazy. When I first tried for tickets, I'm pretty sure those Platinum tickets were not showing up at all.

I think I'd rather give my business to a regular hard working scalper, or even a bot-style fake scalper, than pay some ticketmaster "platinum" priced BS.

To be continued.... :ninja::unclesam::wallbash:

i pulled 1 for 12/30, but struck out for 12/31.

i actually checked out for 12/31 (even entered the 3 digit code for my cc) and then the order didn't go thru and TM locked out my computer and wouldn't let me "complete an order from this device." WTF, so frustrating