Oceans of Osyrus
Sign in to follow this  
Andrew59832

Fall Tour 2018

Do the Albany shows have a bit earlier start times than the usual 8:15 or so? Noticed the listed show time is 7:00pm. Pretty sure they usually list 7:30 as the time on tickets.

Great opener, they came out with something to say. Security was almost non-existent, spent the whole night in the second row of the first tier eye level with the band. Definitely glad I only bought an upper tier ticket. Hope they bring it again for anyone going tonight! I’m putting my old ass back to bed now.

3 thumbs up from this guy!!

What a great room / you forgot these things when you don’t come back in 9-10 yrs. great, roomy vibes on the floor. Band was tight (but loose too) & having fun. I thought Mike/Page were on fire w/ Mike being the MVP - leading jams and just doing some interesting things all night. 

So sometime after the 9min mark of 20yrs later some crazy music was played(!). Mind bending madness psychedelia......I really liked that 😎

NY and their banners!!! This is too cool....

Edited by ICCULIS

49 minutes ago, ColonelForbin said:

Kuroda did some incredible lighting during 20 Years Later. It was very similar to this but maybe other direction? Did not know the rig was this fluid.

https://www.reddit.com/r/phish/comments/9ovdps/lights_time_lapse/

Maybe it's couch bias but that jam was fun as fuck too.