Oceans of Osyrus
Jeff Goldberg

Helping Friendly Podcast

https://www.osirispod.com

So somewhat recently, the "Under The Scales" podcast was combined with a bunch of other podcasts into an (ironically named) entity called the "Osiris Podcast Network." The "Helping Friendly Podcast" is a part of this group (which is in partnership with Relix.) 

In any event, they're having me on their show to talk about the remastered Phish shows that have been released recently. We're recording it Thursday night. Is anyone familiar with this podcast?

Should be cool... I have no idea how the whole thing is going to work, or what medium will be used to have the discussion remotely.

Edited by Jeff Goldberg

56 minutes ago, Jeff Goldberg said:

Is anyone familiar with this podcast?

I am! I listen to them whenever I can, usually on the treadmill. That’s so cool that’s you’ll have the opportunity to talk about this stuff with fairly knowledgeable and definitely passionate fans. You’re basically living my dream lol.

I've listened to the podcast, they basically just talk about Phish very directly and politely, almost robotic-like. I liked Under the Scales mostly because of Marshall's sense of humor.

Edited by wil-san

Great stuff, Jeff! Looking forward to checking it out.  Marshall has been pretty slack of late with his podcast so this should hit the spot nicely!