Oceans of Osyrus
Sign in to follow this  
Dustin

Curveball Festival, Watkins Glen, NY

Wait, negative rewards are a thing?!? :lol::crazy: 

The scandal related to this cancellation just goes deeper and deeper.

Can you imagine the call center folks taking those phone calls? Phestival explanation > cancellation / devastation > WHERE ARE MY POINTS

On 8/16/2018 at 5:55 PM, Dustin said:

And what about the ‘Slip, Stitch, & Pass’ vinyl release?

Still no word from them on this. Are they going to sit on them until next year's Record Store Day or the next festival?

I would hope those of us that got Cancellballed will get a first crack at it, like that sweet sweet merch. Personally, I'm not interested in owning it. Phish vinyl is just stupid expensive.

Seems like just another disappointment to fans that wanted to pick it up. Don't quite get why they are pushing it off until a later date, at least have a lottery like they did for the festival posters. Oh well.

8 minutes ago, ColonelForbin said:

Seems like just another disappointment to fans that wanted to pick it up. Don't quite get why they are pushing it off until a later date, at least have a lottery like they did for the festival posters. Oh well.

The had a sculpture built for it for Curveball, so maybe they still want to use that at another festival.

Or maybe Trey just has the sculpture in his living room as a cat toy.

Dkv47aUXcAAklyY.jpg

Edited by Dustin

Forgot about that! Super cool... dunno if that's a reason to push it out though. I wonder how many of the splatter color vinyl were pressed?

I do wonder what happened to all the art installation stuff. Maybe it's all sitting in a warehouse somewhere, waiting until next summer...

9 hours ago, ColonelForbin said:

Forgot about that! Super cool... dunno if that's a reason to push it out though. I wonder how many of the splatter color vinyl were pressed?

I do wonder what happened to all the art installation stuff. Maybe it's all sitting in a warehouse somewhere, waiting until next summer...

All the art and all the Slip Stitch and Pass Vinyl will be available in Mexico as part of the "Blaze On" package for only twelve grand.  You have 20 minutes to decide.

On 9/13/2018 at 12:42 PM, Dustin said:

Still no word from them on this. Are they going to sit on them until next year's Record Store Day or the next festival?

i think I heard it will be the Black Friday RSD....

cool photo of that cover art.....i hadn't seen that 👍