Oceans of Osyrus

This always happens. I say I'm going to be all "responsible" and shit when tickets go on sale for local shows and usually pick just one or two shows to attend, and then the day/week of the show rolls around and I kick myself for not loading up... and often wind up paying more for last-minute tickets.

This always happens. I say I'm going to be all "responsible" and shit when tickets go on sale for local shows and usually pick just one or two shows to attend, and then the day/week of the show rolls around and I kick myself for not loading up... and often wind up paying more for last-minute tickets.

Hilarious! I'm pricing flights right now to see if I can hit Atlanta and Charlotte between my wedding and Dick's.

Hilarious! I'm pricing flights right now to see if I can hit Atlanta and Charlotte between my wedding and Dick's.

Personally, I wouldn't hit anyone named Charlotte between a Wedding and Dick's.

But to each their own. :lookaround:

1st Buried Alive Reprise.

Looks like a fuckin fun time to me. I'd take set II all day long.

Set 1: Buried Alive > Runaway Jim[1] > Torn and Frayed, Funky Bitch, The Moma Dance > Rift, Nothing, Ocelot, Beauty of a Broken Heart, Possum[2], Rocky Top

Set 2:: Carini -> Taste[3], Ghost -> Boogie (possibly Spooky teases from Page, Guy Forget from Trey) > If I Could, Quinn > Harry Hood > Cavern > Buried Alive Reprise

E: Loving Cup

[1] Buried Alive tease from Trey

[2] Beauty of a Broken Heart tease from Trey

[3] Norwegian Wood teases from Trey

My second favorite ballad behind Lifeboy.

Second the lifeboy call. I love that tune - but I think FEFY edges out If I could for me...

ETA: Glad they played Taste. I hope they play it a bit more than the past few years. The part when Fish sings is one of my all-time favorite minutes of Phish. The whole band is doing something completely different, but it just works SO well

Edited by SlavePhan

I caught the Hood to Loving Cup on UStream and it sounded like some tight playing to these ears. Like the look of the setlist too. Great assortment of tunes for the opening show of the Summer. :thumbsup: