- norpofegree, kaskBicaarcar, balobaway and 10 others like this
- Oceans of Osyrus
- → Most Liked Content
Most Liked Content
Posted by CushionConvector on 02 November 2012 - 08:48 PM
Posted by Beermug on 06 December 2012 - 03:54 AM
For instance: Suzy Greenberg shows up as: <gflash>100 40 /vb5/member/suzy.swf</gflash>
Curious if there's an issue with his site or if it's on my end.
Hope this is an okay question to ask in this forum even though I know it's not this site or run by our mastermind D-money, since a lot of us have used it as a sister site over the years and wasn't sure if anyone still has a pulse on it.
- norpofegree, kaskBicaarcar, Sandratali and 9 others like this
Posted by Dustin on 12 October 2013 - 05:35 PM
Anyone else been getting lots of error messages on here any time they save anything? Every time I save any post or create a thread I get a huge error message that starts like this...
Warning<\/b>: Base directory HTML_PURIFIER_PATHcache\/tmp does not exist, please create or change using %Cache.SerializerPath in<\/span>\/home\/oceansof\/public_html\/ips_kernel\/HTMLPurifier\/HTMLPurifier\/DefinitionCache\/Serializer.php<\/b> on line <\/span>133<\/b><\/p>\n\n\t\t\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t\t
- AbcrturGob, greckkoshk, akipolkaso and 8 others like this
Posted by हाइड्रोजन on 25 November 2013 - 03:04 PM
Don't secure it too quickly. All of these bots are "liking" my posts. Please don't take that away from me.
with all the acrimony on the internet -- especially in comments sections and the like -- it would be awesome if someone designed some bots to just go around the internet and be polite and demonstrate perspective, like:
"well, that's an interesting take on a complex issue."
"i had not thought about the question this way before. i'll have to think about it before responding."
- Pat Gallant, The Illustrious Seth, SeventyFourEyes and 7 others like this
Posted by CushionConvector on 24 November 2013 - 05:34 PM
- AbcrturGob, lermt, akipolkaso and 6 others like this
Posted by casey on 18 October 2012 - 01:27 AM
- The Illustrious Seth, dug less beers, Zander and 5 others like this
Posted by casey on 26 August 2014 - 11:33 PM
Can't I just dump some ice on my head or something?
- Damon, Flusterphonic, Greta and 5 others like this
Posted by TeleMark on 26 August 2014 - 10:11 PM
I AM THE ONE WHO DONATES.
- Damon, Flusterphonic, Alyssa and 5 others like this
Posted by Damon on 08 December 2013 - 09:14 PM
Spammers should be gone now.
- Greta, Paulie, teenagewasteland and 4 others like this
Posted by Commandant Cristofski on 23 May 2013 - 04:21 PM
I'm been gone for awhile, did you miss me? Glad to see many of you folks are still around!!
- Flusterphonic, Pat Gallant, casey and 4 others like this
Posted by Damon on 08 September 2014 - 08:24 PM
Thanks to everyone for the recent rounds of donations, and to Beermug for kickstarting it. So far this year donations have covered 8 months of our operating costs, the best we have done to date!
- medeski7, casey, Alyssa and 4 others like this
Posted by हाइड्रोजन on 17 December 2013 - 12:10 AM
- Flusterphonic, Pat Gallant, The Illustrious Seth and 3 others like this
Posted by teenagewasteland on 25 November 2013 - 12:30 AM
- Flusterphonic, Nate, Alyssa and 3 others like this
Posted by teenagewasteland on 02 July 2012 - 03:09 PM
- norpofegree, kaskBicaarcar, greckkoshk and 3 others like this
Posted by Damon on 04 October 2014 - 12:35 AM
A mob of angry Russians, coming up to take us down
To register on our site you have to answer some questions to prove you're human. One of them is "Who is the King of Prussia?"
I guess I fucked up when I made the answer Putin.
- Flusterphonic, Think Tank, SeventyFourEyes and 3 others like this
Posted by Flusterphonic on 26 October 2013 - 08:28 AM
- greckkoshk, Krokodil, ZenUnfind and 2 others like this
Posted by SeventyFourEyes on 29 August 2014 - 04:23 PM
Posted by Beermug on 28 August 2014 - 04:12 PM
How many times has Casey served you bacon in a dress? How many times have you stroked Lucas's beard or seen Greta twirl in circles on the dance floor? Give $20.
Sure are lots of cool people here.....Have you ever snogged someone else from this site? You know you have. Give $20!
Live in the south and get sweat drip down your crack just by walking outside in the summer? Give $20!
Live in CA or NY where they love taxes? Now you can tax yourself! Give $20.
Own red skinny jeans? Yeah, you definitely owe $20.
- Flusterphonic, casey, Alyssa and 2 others like this
Posted by teenagewasteland on 26 August 2014 - 04:22 PM
Posted by Damon on 12 June 2014 - 07:21 PM
I had two options.
#1 - disable registration and confirm each new one manually
#2 - auto-registration with CAPTCHA and 2 questions (Phish related)
I had gone with option 1 but couldn't keep up with it. So I switched to option 2, which is clearly allowing some SPAM BOTS through, who apparently know about the King of Prussia.
- Flusterphonic, knownrider, Alyssa and 2 others like this